Thank you letter for interview confirming second interview

Description

This letter template thanks your interviewer for their time, expresses excitement for the job and company, and confirms that you will call again at an agreed-upon time to find out the date for the next interview.

March 7, 2014
Dear :
Meeting you today was a real pleasure. I enjoyed touring your facility and seeing a staff that does not require formal attire to achieve impressive productivity.
As we discussed, the position is an exciting one for which I am superbly qualified, and it would be an honor to join your team. The range of skills I can bring to your organization would allow your managers to devote more time to joint field work and would ultimately increase your bottom-line profits.
I will call on Friday as you suggested to see whether Annik Stahl has returned and is available to meet with me.
Thank you again for your time. I look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Sincerely,


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for interview confirming second interview