Thank you letter to discuss the Web Designer position

Karen Handelson
2780 Ben Franklin Drive, #29
Philadelphia, PA 19500
(215) 555-795


Mr. John Easterbrook
Vice President of Information Technology
Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Place
Camden, NJ 08103-1799


Dear Mr. Easterbrook:

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the Web Designer position with me. After meeting with you and observing the IT operations, I am further convinced that my background and future goals coincide very well with your needs.

I really appreciate that you took so much time to acquaint me with the company. That care shown to a potential employee speaks well of your management style. It is no wonder the Campbell Soup Company retains its employees for so long. I know I could learn a great deal from you and would certainly enjoy working with you.

In addition to my qualifications and experience, I will bring excellent work habits and judgment to this position. With the countless demands on your time, I am sure that you require people who can be trusted to get the job done with minimal supervision. Given my range of experience and capacity to learn, I can readily undertake the additional workload that should result from the reorganization of the IT department.

I look forward, Mr. Easterbrook, to hearing from you concerning your hiring decision. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,



Karen Handelson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter to discuss the Web Designer position