Thank you letter for giving suggestion about career guidance

Daniel M. Stillwell
3434 S Longfellow Cir
Hollywood, FL 33021-4950
27th October 2010.
Subject: Thank you letter of appreciation.
Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them. Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities.
I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others in your network. I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me right away. I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further my job search.
Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. I’ll update you as my search progresses.
Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.
Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Mary K. Woods.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for giving suggestion about career guidance