Thank you letter to boss after receiving bonus

Subject: APPRECIATION THANK YOU LETTER
Dear, Mr. Randy
This is with reference to your appreciation letter received by me on 20th September, 2010 for my achievement in the organization. For my performance in last month company has given me bonus of $500 along with appreciation letter signed by our vice president. Last month I had exceeded my targets and also met my accuracy level up 100% therefore I got eligible for bonus from the company but along with this bonus company has also given me appreciation letter. Thus I am very honored and obliged to receive that. Thank you so much for your kind approach towards my hard work and sincerity which I had shown through my performance. I expect that such kind of approach from the management of the organization would be seen in the near future as well. I promise I will maintain this performance through out my career in the organization.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter to boss after receiving bonus