Customer appreciation letter for sales representative

Writing appreciation letter is a way of thanking someone about for any work which really needs some appreciation. Customers are the key factor of earning profit to the dealer or the vendor. Without customer, the vendor and the dealer has got no value in the markets. The relation between the customer and the vendor should be polite and sincere. Customer plays an important role into the life of the vendor and hence appreciation to the customer is the must.
Michael H. Yelle
3294 George Avenue
Mobile, AL 3669
21st October 2010.
Subject: Customer appreciation letter.
Dear Michael,
As one of your customers, I recently purchased a car from your company because of my friend’s recommendation. I wanted to say thank you for the assistance you gave me in purchasing the product. I can say that I am greatly satisfied with the car I bought from your company.
I would also like to speak well of your sales representative, Stephen Chow, for his great effort in helping me purchase the car I wanted. He assisted me very well and even gave me several cars to choose from and allowed me to try each one. For this reason, I was able to get the right car.
Again, I wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate the effort of your company especially your sales representative. Your great customer service is highly appreciated.
Yours Truly,
Cedric W. Cunningham

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Customer appreciation letter for sales representative