Customer appreciation letter about an employee loyalty and kindness

The letter shows the formal relationship between a customer and seller. Thus it is a formal type of letter though it is to be written in professional and polite manner. Appreciation someone on his/her achievement or success would shows that how much concerned gestures you have towards the reader. Try to express your feeling in short, sweet and simple words.
Mr. Louis C. Crandall
Departmental Store Manager
Nokia Mobile Phones Pvt. Ltd
2969 Tea Berry Lane
Eau Claire, WI 54701
23 September 2010
Subject: CUSTOMER APPRECIATION LETTER
Dear, Mr. Louis
I am Ms. Maria J. Lee feeling pleased and honored to write this letter to you with respect to appreciating your customer executive named as Mr. Adam V. Johns. On last weekend 18th September, 2010 Saturday I visited to your Mobile shop for the purpose of software failure which my handset is facing from last 2 month. When I entered the gallery Mr. Adam greets me in a pleasant manner and he had helped me throughout in solving my problem. He immediately called up your engineer and then the engineer worked on my mobile and the problem got solved. After solving my problem I made payment and left the gallery in a hurry. And I forgot my wallet over the desk of the counter. While checking my handset Mr. Adam has written my mobile number somewhere thus he called me up and told me that I forgotten my wallet there itself. Hence I appreciate his kindness and loyalty. I am very thankful to him as well as your other staffs.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Maria J. Lee
1346 Simpson Street
Washington, IL 61571

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Customer appreciation letter about an employee loyalty and kindness