Thank you letter for concerning the nursing position


Dear Dr. Neuman:

It was wonderful having the opportunity to speak with you concerning the nursing position with your practice. I know how limited a physician's time can be, and your timely involvement in the interview process impressed me. After speaking with you, I felt certain that we can develop an effective working relationship.

After reflecting on our discussion, I deduced that you are looking for more than a competent head nurse; you seek someone who can keep the entire operation in focus. Technical nursing skills are critical, and I can execute mine readily. I intend to use not only my integrity and loyalty in this position, but my open communication and managerial skills to their fullest extent.

The scope of responsibility for this position is broad and parallels my position in the United States Army. I dedicated many additional hours to becoming proficient in numerous areas, and my tenacity was quickly recognized. I would like to share the same experience with contributing to the success of your organization.

If you decide that I should interview with any of your partners, I will be available at your convenience. Until then, I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Sincerely yours,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for concerning the nursing position