Thank you for the social worker position interview

7 Greenway Court
Eugene, OR 97401
503-555-0303

Dr. Steven Page 
Rolling Hills School Health Clinic 
5 Main Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

Dear Dr. Page:

Thank you so much for taking the time to interview me today for the social worker position.

I felt a wonderful rapport not only with you, but with the whole Rolling Hills School Health Clinic staff. I am more convinced than ever that I will fit in beautifully as a member of the team and contribute my skills and talents for the benefit of schoolchildren in the Rolling Hills district.

I can make myself available for any further discussions of my qualifications that may be needed.

Again, Dr. Page, I very much appreciate you and your staff taking so much time to talk with me about this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,



John Oakley

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for the social worker position interview