Letter with salary requirements

Description

Send this letter template to potential employers in response to a request for salary requirements. The letter details your salary requirements and requests an interview.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I was pleased to hear from you regarding my recent application for your open [title] position. In response to your request for my salary history, I would like to offer the following information. Throughout my [number] years as a [title], I have continually improved my skills and have been rewarded regularly with merit-based raises, bonuses, and improved benefits.
My salary for a new position is negotiable and depends upon the job responsibilities and the complete benefits and compensation package. However, my requirements are in the range of $[lowest salary required]to $[highest salary required].
If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an interview, please call me at [phone number]. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
User

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter with salary requirements