Letter to customer regarding change in service area boundaries

Description

When your business grows beyond your capacity to service the same geographic area, use this letter template to notify customers of the change and provide alternate choices for their ongoing service.

User
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
Thanks in part to your business, my client base has expanded beyond my expectations! Unfortunately, this means that I am forced to decrease my service area, and, sadly for me, I will no longer be serving your neighborhood. I am so sorry that this change affects you, because I very much enjoy working with you.
Here are the names of two [type of service]services that I believe are excellent. Both are bonded and insured.
[Business Name]
[phone number]
Started in [year]
Specializes in [specialty]
[Business Name]
[phone number]
Started in [year]
Specializes in [specialty]
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me at [phone number]. Thank you for choosing my service!
Sincerely,
User
[Title]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter to customer regarding change in service area boundaries