Interview thank you letter when there are no openings

Description

Send this letter to thank an interviewer for meeting with you despite the lack of current job openings. The letter template reinforces your interest in the company, and desire to be notified when a position becomes available.

March 4, 2014
Dear :
Thank you for the time you so generously spent with me this afternoon.
Now that I know so much more about Adventure Works’ varied activities, I am even more eager to be a part of the company’s future. Certainly, your firm and I both thrive on creativity, innovation, and the energy of the entrepreneur and the deal maker.
For this reason, as I mentioned during our meeting, I hope that you’ll think of me should an opportunity arise. Whether it’s sales or marketing, dealing with the largest advertisers or new business development, working abroad or side-by-side, I’d welcome the chance to work with you.
I thank you again for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Interview thank you letter when there are no openings