Thank you letter to a friend for letting stay to his place

Dear (name of the friend),
I want you to know how much I appreciated your kindness of letting me stay at your place in (name of the place).I enjoyed the time I spent with you and your family.
I like the way you and your family are bonded and enjoy every bit of each day with happiness and togetherness even during the times of hardship .I can’t forget the wonderful dishes aunt use to make and you all made me comfortable at your place. Honestly I never missed home; it was as though I was staying at my own house. Now that I have moved to the hostel life is miserable. You must be aware how hostel food is. But I have good roommates and we all study together and spent tome together. I am really thankful to you for allowing me to stay at your place for two weeks when I had to search for a hostel in a new city.
I wish you all come for next vacation to my home and I am sure we all will have a wonderful time together. I have already informed my parents about the stay and time I spent with you all. Hope we get time to be together at my place.
Sincerely
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter to a friend for letting stay to his place