Thank you for the interview

Summary: After a short job interview or any other kind of interview it can be useful to write a short “thank you “ letter to your interviewer for dedicating his/her time for listening your recommendations, suggestions or just for inviting you to the interview for the job vacancy. There is a sample of the letter you can use.
From:
(Christina Panari)
(48 Broad Case Street)
(Cambridge, UK)
To:
(Mr. Denis Sayber)
(HR manager)
(Londa Hotel Ltd)
12 September 2010
Dear Mr.Sayber,
I would like take this opportunity and thank you for the interview last week for the position of a receptionist at your hotel. It was a great pleasure to meet you.
I want to thank you for giving me a chance to express my attitude and believe regarding the Hotel industry. Also I want to thank you for listening my suggestions and comments regarding Londa Hotel specifically.
I appreciate your interest for my personal characteristics and aims in life that was considered by you as a very important point while hiring people on this vacancy. I totally agree with you and that meant a lot for me. Want to thank you again for your professionalism.
Hope to hear from you soon
Best wishes,
Denis Sayber

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for the interview