Thank You Cover Letter after Interview for Teacher’s Job

Dear Sir,
I thank you for the opportunity to attend the interview for the position of ___________ teacher in your school. I liked the school premises, the work culture and meeting all the staff members. I like the concept of you taking around the school even before the candidate is selected.
The interview gave me a chance to know about your school and the different way of teaching and the student teacher relationship and also allowed me to explain my background and abilities and my experiences confidently. As discussed in the interview the experience in the ___________ School has helped me handle both the primary and the secondary section students.
If you need any further information about my experience or need any documents please give a call at____________.
Sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank You Cover Letter after Interview for Teacher’s Job