Sample interview thank you letter

This is a thank you letter from one of the candidate who had appeared for the interview. This letter is usually written when a person has successfully faced the interview and is showing his gratitude.
Here is a sample interview thank you letter:
From:
Dr. David Ronaldson
Dale College of Nursing,
Vancouver,
Canada
To:
The Director
Edmonton College of Nursing and Research,
Edmonton,
Canada
20th June2010
Ref: Extending gratitude for the interview
Dear Sir,
I was fortunate to have attended the interview held on the 18th of this month. The interview was for the post of Senior Registrar.
The job, as you presented it, seems to be of my interests. I will bring to the position strong, assertiveness and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department. Since I have a long experience of working with the nursing staff, I shall try to prove to be an asset to your college.
I also have a wide administrative experience and also understand your need for administrative support. My detail orientation and organizational skills will help to free you to deal with larger issues. I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you about this position.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
David Ronaldson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample interview thank you letter