Interview follow up Thank You Letter

The use of this letter is to convey your gratitude to the person who interviewed and selected you. This is to first appreciate the interviewer’s effort and time given to you through out the interview process and the interest taken to discuss some useful information about the company. Conclusion is made with expressing your excitement about the new job and requesting information about the further proceedings.
Ms. Stella Paris
Manager- HR Department
Win Market Pvt. Ltd.
Great Jones Street, Brooklyn
New York
Dear Ms Stella,
I take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable time and effort given towards my profile review and interview process held on last Monday for the job of Market and Business Analysis. In addition, it was a pleasant experience to have been in discussion with you about the market analysis of Win Market Pvt. Ltd.
I am looking forward with confidence and excitement to work on the challenging job you have offered me. With my previous experience as Marketing and Business associate in the Institute of Business Development, I assure you that I will prove to be a great asset to the company.
Owing to this job offer, I will be moving to New York next week to my permanent residence. I request you to kindly let me know my joining date in Win Market Pvt. Ltd.
Thank you once again,
Yours Sincerely,
Sandra Roth

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Interview follow up Thank You Letter