Retirement Appreciation Letter

Summary: The letter has been written by the employer to express his happiness as well as his high regards to an honest and hard working employee on his retirement.
In this, he offers his full support to the employee even after the retirement.
Western Companies Ltd.
Dear Ms. Maria,
It is really difficult to believe that you are going to retire after serving 25 years in the company as Vice President- Human Resources. I would like to congratulate you on this occasion, though it is tough to let you go.
When you joined the company, it was not a big brand but you gave your invaluable contribution in establishing the company. Without you, it was not possible for the company to achieve this stature. I would like to thank you from bottom of my heart.
I am sad to know that you are going to your home town leaving us.
If you need my help any time in your life, contact me on my phone or email id without any hesitation. Do provide me your new contact details.
Once again heartiest congratulation and wish you happy and peaceful life ahead.
With warm regards,
Rooney Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Western Companies Ltd.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Appreciation Letter