Notice of Resignation due to pursuing higher study

Summary: The resignation letter is written by an employee who wishes to quit the job as he intends to move elsewhere for his advanced studies. In this, he describes the managing director about his plans and clarifies that the resignation is not related to the company.
To:
The Managing Director
Power Corporation
Dear Sir,
Sub: Notice of Resignation.
I am writing this letter, as I would like to inform you that I wish to quit the company with the effect from 15-08-2009, as I want to engage myself in to higher studies. My resignation is completely unrelated to the company in any manner.
I would like to request to you to kindly start the processes of reliving me of my charge with the effect of above mentioned date as well as payment of my salary dues and gratuity relevant to me. Also, please issue Employer’s Provident Fund Statement so that I can get my Provident Fund dues from the EPF Office as soon as possible.
I would especially like to thank the management and my wonderful colleagues for providing me their invaluable support during all these years in the company.
With my all the best wishes for the success of the company in the future.
Yours sincerely,
Rusty Hayden.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Notice of Resignation due to pursuing higher study