Acknowledging a job offer, neither accepting nor declining


February 1, 20xx
Mr. Chris Afton
Grand Hotel Inc.
8899 Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24022
Dear Mr. Afton:
This is to acknowledge your letter offering me the catering and sales representative position with Grand Hotel, Incorporated. Thank you very much for offering me this exciting opportunity. I understand the terms of the offer, and will be able to give you my response by your requested deadline of February 16. I appreciate your allowing me ample time to consider your offer so as to be sure my decision will be in the best interests of both my career goals and the needs of your organization.
In the meantime, I will be in contact with you if I have any additional questions, and I will respond promptly should you need to reach me. Again, thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.
Yours truly,
(your signature)
George Guthrie

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Acknowledging a job offer, neither accepting nor declining