Resume cover letter for temporary position

Description

Use this cover letter with your resume when applying for a temporary job position.

[Your Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]
[Date]March 7, 2014

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
I am writing in response to your advertisement in [location of advertisement]for a temporary [job title]. Based on the requirements listed in the ad, I feel that my skills and experience are a perfect match for this position.
I am interested in finding a position that will last for at least [number] months. I am available to start in a new position as early as [click to select date].
I have enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to further discussing opportunities with [Company Name]. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please call me at [phone number].
Sincerely,
Enclosure

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Resume cover letter for temporary position