Thank you letter to someone for guidelines

Alice B. Hernandez
2711 Grants Lake Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77479-1378
29th October 2010.
Subject: Formal appreciation letter.
Dear Alice,
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them. Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities.
I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others in your network. I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me right away. I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further my job search.
Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.
Yours Truly,
Herbert E. White.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter to someone for guidelines