Sample letter of break up to husband

June 2, 2012
Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705

Dear John,
I am writing this letter and I hope you also know the reason that why I am writing this letter. We have already discussed and agreed on separating. I am shifting to Manchester permanently with Jim and Ritz. You can be in contact with them as you want.
As Jim and Ritz our son, I expect you to share some amount of finance for there studies for some months as I will be looking for job there; it is not compulsion on you its just request to you.
I still respect you and love you for what you are. And I wish you have all the success in your life. Will be sending you the divorce paper soon. Please sign the copy and send me back.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample letter of break up to husband