Sample letter for a break up relationship

____________ (Date)
Dear __________ (name of the reader)
Both you and I have noticed that for the past few months we have not been meeting each other as much as we would have loved to. The clear reason behind this is that we do not seem interested and involved with each other any longer. The urge to meet somehow has been buried somewhere.
And to top it all I saw you with another person on _________ (date) at ________ (name of the place). I think this is a hint big enough to me to stay out of your life.
I am just writing to inform you that I want to bring and end to this relationship now and forever. I know the break up is not entirely your fault and I too am to be blamed for it, but I guess someone had to make the first move.
I have had some very good memorable moments of my life with you. Now I would like to leave you to a life of your own and I will lead my life the way I want to. This was the last way I would have liked our relationship to end but if it has to end it has to.
You take care!
Regards
(Name of sender)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample letter for a break up relationship