Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant

Alicia Stuart
1343 South St. Suite 126, Dallas
222-111-3333
Alicia@domain.com
May 25, 2010
Mrs. Andrea Jones
Human Resources Manager
Bluegrey Corp., Inc.
2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75251, USA
Dear Mrs. Jones:
Thank you for offering me the position as Legal Assistant for Bluegrey Corp., Inc. It was indeed wonderful news that I passed all the qualifying examinations and interviews. Kindly consider this letter as my formal acceptance of the job offer.
I understand that the probationary period of my employment begins on June 1, 2010 and will end on December 1, 2010. During the probationary period, I will be trained with a pay equivalent to $4,500 a month and I am expected to master the nature of my work during this period.
Thank you again for giving me this opportunity. I am looking forward to meet with my co-workers, and be an asset to the company.
If there is any documentation or requirement that you require, please do let me know so I can provide you with what you need as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Alicia Stuart

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant