Letter for accepting the honorary position

Dear Mr. Rockefeller,
It is a great honor to serve as an honorary member for your fundraising to feed the poor. I appreciate your confidence in me so rest assured that I will be supporting your cause.
As I understand, my involvement will be limited to one of your programs called the Monthly Giving Clubs. But because I know the importance of your endeavor to the future of the kids, I am also volunteering to support your nongovernmental homes in providing a healthy and Christian environment for the orphaned children.
I hope that in accepting the honorary position, I will be able to make a difference for your organization. Let us all join our hands and I sincerely pray that your fund raising program meets success.
Sincerely,
Thurston Howell IV

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter for accepting the honorary position