Job cover letter for area sales manager

Mary R. McClain 
337 Line Ave 
Alameda, CA 94501-5468.
16th October 2010.
Subject: Sample application cover letter.
Dear Mary,
In response to your advertisement on company’s website, I am writing this letter to you for the Areas Sales Manager position.I believe that I am the person, having required skills and qualification as per your needs. I enclosed my resume for your review. Please see it.Currently I am working as a local area sales team leader. Here I experienced how to work in high pressure, team environment, provide results before deadlines.
Please consider my resume. I would like to meet with you to discuss my skills and qualification. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.  
Thank you for your consideration and time.
Yours Truly,
Anne W. Vela.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job cover letter for area sales manager