Express sentiments on acceptance of resignation letter

Thurston How
123 Park Avenue
Carrollton, TX 00000
222-555-1000
Oscar Rockefellow
321 42nd Avenue
Austin, TX 00001
Dear Oscar,
It came as a shock that when I received your resignation letter. You’ve been a huge asset to the company and seeing you go will be a loss. However, I respect your decision to leave your post as Medical Representative.
I would like to further discuss your reasons for leaving, but I know that you have to pursue another career path. So on behalf of management, I hereby acknowledge your resignation effective today, May 25th 2010.
Your qualities dedication and quality of work will be remembered. If you need a recommendation letter for your next endeavor, I will be happy to assist you. Should you wish to come back and be part of our family again in the future, you are most welcome.
The best luck to you.
Thurston How
Vice-President, Marketing

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Express sentiments on acceptance of resignation letter