Apology letter for stealing money

Dear Sir,
I am extremely sorry for stealing the cash from your drawer yesterday. I know what I have done is wrong on my part. I had an urgent requirement of paying my mother’s medical bill and I couldn’t stop myself to steal the money. I know if I had asked you would have given it as loan but I don’t know why I behaved in such a way.
I know you can never forgive me for such a behavior as you had immense trust on me and after being in the office for two years I behaved like this, still I urge you to forgive me and I assure you that I will never take such a step ever in future. Please forgive me and give me another chance to prove myself.
I sincerely apologize and regret my action and would like to promise that such incident will not be repeated and will not resort to such inappropriate behavior.
Sincerely
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Apology letter for stealing money