Thanks for talking about the position in fashion merchandising


Dear Ms. Stilwell:

Thanks so much for talking with me today about the position in fashion merchandising at Holbrook's. I was truly inspired by the energy and dedication to the company that you brought to our interview.

I am positive that I have what it takes to bring the same kind of energy and dedication to your company. As I mentioned, Holbrook's has been my first choice for fashion since before I was a pre-teen. I bought the suit I wore to our interview at Holbrook's!

My education has equipped me for this job, and my enthusiasm will ensure my success. My internships with several local apparel stores have taught me a great deal about meeting the needs of target market segments.

I would like to take the next step in this process and discuss the position further with you at your office in the Long Beach store. I plan to contact your secretary on Friday to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet.

Again, Ms. Stilwell, I thank you most sincerely for your time, your energy, and the inspiration you gave me to launch my career at Holbrook's.

Sincerely,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thanks for talking about the position in fashion merchandising