Thank you letter for corporate adjuster position interview

3 123rd Street
Bellerose, NY 1126
516-555-8652


Ms. Roberta Gregory
AT&T Corp.
32 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013-2121


Dear Ms. Gregory,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to talk with me Monday about the corporate adjuster position you have open at AT&T.

Your energetic presentation was enough to brighten anyone's Monday morning. I really appreciate that you took so much time to acquaint me with the company and its benefits.

I also enjoyed the challenging, thoughtful talk I had with Mr. Wilson. I felt a rapport and respect for him that I know would facilitate a good working relationship.

I feel I have a good understanding of the requirements of the position, and I am very interested. I am even more confident than before of my ability to make a real contribution to AT&T.

Ms. Gregory, thanks again for talking with me Monday. Should you or Mr. Wilson want to talk with me further, I would be more than happy to oblige. I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Cordially,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for corporate adjuster position interview