Thank you for talking about the account executive position

Dear Mr. Bower:

I'd like to thank you for talking with me on Tuesday about the account executive position in your company. I truly appreciate the opportunity to interview, as well as all the time and care you took in telling me about the job, learning more about my qualifications, and reviewing my portfolio.

Although we both recognized that this position is not the best match for me, I was delighted to realize that my background, both my 10 years of direct-marketing experience and my design skills, provides me with excellent qualifications to solve your creative advertising dilemma on a freelance basis. I am eager to bring my talents to your firm, and I am convinced that my experience in designing attractive yet effective direct-mail pieces will enable me to make a significant contribution.

I have frequently been called upon to apply my understanding of the art of the sale to positioning a product to sell. My philosophy is that there is a specific formula to direct-market advertising, but you don't have to sacrifice exceptional design to sell the product. I am one of those rare designers who grasps the selling concept yet can also make a product look appealing.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to present my portfolio and design solutions to your core marketing team. I know that the insufficient creative support that your firm is currently experiencing must be a huge weight on your shoulders, and I am poised to lift that burden.

While the account executive position is not right for me, I am very glad I had the opportunity to interview with you, and I am very much looking forward to the possibility of working with your firm on freelance projects. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information about my qualifications. Thank you again for the enjoyable interview.

Sincerely,



Wanda Dean

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for talking about the account executive position