Thank you for taking the time to discuss the recruitment officer position

Johnny Ritenougher
372 Spiegel Drive
Chicago, IL 60600
(312) 555-2938


Mr. Steven Rhoads
Human Resources Director
Motorola, Inc.
1303 E. Algonquin Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60196


Dear Mr. Rhoads:

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to discuss the recruitment officer position at Motorola with me. I very much appreciate the detail with which you described the position.

I felt a rapport with you that I know would contribute to an excellent working relationship.

You did an exceptional job of emphasizing the importance of the position to the continuing success of the company. I am convinced that I can meet the challenge of exceeding federal and state government quotas for hirings.

I also affirmed through the interview that my experience working well with students in my internship program and making positive contacts with business people in my last several jobs would contribute significantly to my success in the position. I could apply my considerable communications skills to giving presentations to graduating college seniors and selling them on working at Motorola.

I look forward to a second interview and, even more, to the possibility of contributing to both the recruitment goals and the bottom line at Motorola. As I mentioned, I am immediately available for employment.

Mr. Rhoads, thanks again for taking the time to meet with me.

Cordially,



Johnny Ritenougher

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for taking the time to discuss the recruitment officer position