Thank you for the seminar leader position interview


Dear Mrs. Mellish:

Thank you for the time you took to interview me for the seminar leader position.

After our interview, I'm convinced that I have the three ingredients you're looking for in your workshop/seminar leaders. I know you expressed some concern in our meeting that I have not worked in a human resources department. I want to stress, however, that I have participated significantly in the hiring process for my sorority and have a solid record of achievement in my human-resources classes.

As for your requirement for public-speaking experience, my having been leader of new-student orientation groups at my college for three years, along with outstanding grades in my public-speaking classes, qualify me nicely.

Finally, I have enclosed some writing samples to further demonstrate the third ingredient, my communications skills.

Thank you again, Mrs. Mellish, for this wonderful opportunity to interview for the seminar leader position. I promise you I won't let you down if you give me the chance to show what I can do. I eagerly await the next step in the process.

Sincerely,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for the seminar leader position interview