Sample Acceptance Letter Format

Your Address
City, State ZIP
Phone
E-mail Address

Month/Day/Year

Name 
Title
Company
Address
City, State ZIP

Dear Mr./Ms. ________:

Thank you very much for your letter of (date of letter). I am pleased to accept your offer for the position of (name of position). I understand that my initial assignment will be working for Mr./Ms. (full name) in the (company division/dept.) at a salary of (salary) per year.

I will graduate on (graduation date), and will be available for work in (location of position) on (date you can start). Please let me know whom I should contact regarding my moving arrangements and the other details as to where and when I should report to work. 

I appreciate all of your efforts on my behalf and look forward to working with you at (company name.)

Sincerely,

(Pen-written signature here)

Your name typed here

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Acceptance Letter Format