Sales letter or email when referred by colleague

Description

Use this e-mail sales letter template to sell a product or service to a potential customer when you have been referred to them by a mutual colleague.

January 8, 2007
Dear [Name Here]:
You and your firm have been recommended by Jonas Hasselberg of Wide World Importers, who indicated that you may be interested in the line of products that we sell, particularly our new Fabrikam, Inc. line. I have enclosed our latest catalog.
I will be in the Walla Walla area the week of January 22. I would like to meet with you to discuss how our Fabrikam, Inc. line can help your business. I will contact you within the next 10 days to schedule an appointment. In the meantime, if you have any questions, call me at (676) 555-0125. I look forward to meeting you.
Sincerely,
Enclosure

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sales letter or email when referred by colleague