Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership

Description

This letter template responds to a job offer with a suggestion that a partnership be established due to the value of your business contacts.

March 7, 2014
Dear :
You’ve certainly built an exceptional editorial team over the years, and your offer to join it is enormously gratifying.
As you know, I am very eager to accept this honor. I look forward to bringing my contacts, authors, and their projects in progress to Lucerne Publishing. Because these relationships are ones I’ve nurtured for more than 10 years, they’re naturally of great value to me¾and to you. The profit potential they represent is substantial. I feel it is reasonable to request a share in the profits that these properties generate.
Let’s agree on a specific percentage right away, and launch our promising partnership!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership