Job offer acceptance letter for program coordinator position

SAMPLE JOB OFFER ACCEPTANCE LETTER 


2345 Walter Way 
Green Bay, WI 54311 

May 30, 20XX 

Mr. Timothy Rades 
Program Director 
Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay 
1451 University Avenue 
Green Bay, WI 54302 

Dear Mr. Rades: 
 It is with great enthusiasm that I accept the Program Coordinator position with the Boys 
and Girls Club of Green Bay. I thoroughly reviewed the details of the position in the letter 
of employment I received. I look forward to beginning the position and the opportunity to 
work with young adults through the After-School Program. 

As we discussed, my starting salary will be $XX,000 with the full range of benefits granted 
to professionals. I understand that the training program begins on July XX. As requested, 
I will complete the advance employment and benefits forms as I receive them and 
promptly return them to you at the address listed above. 

I will await further correspondence from your office and the employment contract. In the 
meantime, if you need any additional information, please contact me at (920) 465-XXXX. I 
look forward to beginning the program and meeting my fellow colleagues. 

Sincerely, 

Janet C. Smith 

Janet C. Smith 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job offer acceptance letter for program coordinator position