Following up for field operator Trainee posting after interview


Dear Mr. Cooper-Gordon:

I am following up on my inquiry of July 28 about the Field Operator Trainee (PWES-7521276) position you have open in your firm. I also wish to take this opportunity to reiterate my enthusiasm for working with you at Penn's Woods Energy Services.

Having recently called your office to follow up on my previous submission, I am following the advice to again enclose my application materials, including my resume.

After further studying the job description, I conclude that the ideal candidate should possess exceptional computer literacy, the ability to effectively liaison with customers, and the ability to perform well independently. The person selected for this position will also have to be enthusiastic about working in the field. I am convinced that my degree in chemical engineering, my advanced drilling coursework, and my skills align well with your needs.

This position is extremely similar to my position with Juggernaut Industries, where I demonstrated proficiency in process engineering. In addition, my education and employment history attest to my dedication and drive for success.

I would very much appreciate an interview for this position. You can reach me at 215-555-5270 or via e-mail at sandrand@yahoo.com.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Following up for field operator Trainee posting after interview