Acceptance Letter of Second Interview or of Job Offer

1. Be businesslike but also tailor your letter to the specific employer, so you look sincere and genuinely interested
 in the company and job. Never copy example letters.
 2. Write to the person who wrote and/or interviewed you.
 3. Thank the person and/or show your enthusiasm for the offer.
 4. State what you are accepting.
 5. Concisely, yet descriptively, give some details about what has impressed you about the company and/or
 interview.


1001 Progress Avenue
Hazleton, PA 18201

Date

Harold Sherman
XYZ Corporation
678 5th Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

Dear Mr. Sherman:

Thank you for your recent offer of employment as a management trainee with XYZ Corporation. I am pleased to accept this offer. The position sounds quite challenging, particularly the 12 month rotation among your regional plants. I am looking forward to this challenge and believe I will be successful at meeting it.

I understand that your offer involves a starting date of June 6, 20XX. I also understand that the salary offered is $43,500, plus benefits as discussed at my most recent interview. I will contact you within the next several weeks to discuss travel and moving details as you requested.

Once again, thank you for your offer. I am excited about becoming part of the XYZ Corporation team.

Sincerely,

Jane C. Doe

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Acceptance Letter of Second Interview or of Job Offer