Thank You Sample Letter to Teacher

__________ (Date)
Dear _____________ (name of recipient)
You will be extremely delighted to learn that I have passed by class 12th examinations and have secured the top rank all over India for Commerce in CBSE board.
I would like to thank you for your untiring support in teaching me the principles of mathematics that I found difficult to understand. You burnt the midnight oil with me and made sure that the concepts were crystal clear to me before deciding to move on to the next one.
The credit for my score totally goes to you and I can never thank you enough for your selfless help.
Please do not hesitate to call me if, God forbid, you need my help at any hour of the day.
Thank you once again.
Best regards,
(Name of the writer)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank You Sample Letter to Teacher