Thank you letter to boss for given promotion

Summary: Thank you letter to the Boss are the letters that you may need to write for expressing your gratitude to the Boss. The occasions can be different: promotion, offer of the opportunity, raise in a salary, etc. Therefore, it is good to know how to write this letter in a proper way. Here is a sample below you can follow.
13.09.10
FabianLengerd
General Manager
Karenele Inc.
Dear Sir,
I wish express my gratitude for offering me a position of a marketing manager within our corporation. It is a great opportunity for me to show my potential for the benefit of our company. I will try to do my best for proving the faith you had in me. I am looking forward to start execution of my new duties applying all my knowledge and skills. I promise that I will be as valuable as I can for our incorporation and make sure that you will not regret about your decision. I would like you thank you one more time for the granted opportunity.
Yours truly,
Jane Harrison
Marketing manager
Karenele Inc.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter to boss for given promotion