Thank you Letter for Wedding Present

Summary: There is a sample of a “wedding gift thank you “letter, that can be written for expressing your gratitude for received present. It will be very nice from you and the recipient of this letter will be pleased as well. Why not to do that? It is so simple.
12 Grenville Street
London, UK
15 September 2010
Dear Lora,
I would like thank you for the perfect wedding gift. It was a great surprise when we found out that perfect item. It already got its place in our new flat. This is one of the best gifts I ever had.
You always had the talent to choose the useful and unique gifts. This time is not an exception. You found exactly what I needed very much at the present stage of my life.
I want to thank you for your time and efforts you spent to find this present. It will always remind me about you and I will miss you may be less.
Once more want to thank you for being present on my wedding. It was very important to me.
Thanking for the wonderful present.
Love you
Your friend
Eliza

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you Letter for Wedding Present