Thank you Letter for receiving gift on graduation party

Summary: Graduation party is the most joyous moment of anybody’s life who has completed his/ her graduation and set to start a new life out of the college or institution. On this occasion, friends and dear ones are invited to share the joy. This is a thank you letter for the one who attended the graduation party. If you need a great sample thank you letter graduation gift then you can follow the same pattern for you.

Donald K. Sanders
3464 Glendale Avenue
Pomona, CA 91766
Dear Donald,
I am very much thankful to you for attending my graduation party which otherwise would have been very much boring and dumb. In addition, I am very much excited to find the lovely wristwatch as a gift from your side. As you know, the time and the studies have a very strong relationship. I love this amazing gift.
I do remember the day when I was introduced to you. Since then you are my favorite senior. I am very much thankful to you for the lovely gift I had ever dreamt of. Please do keep in touch.
Thanking you once again
Bill R. Davis

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you Letter for receiving gift on graduation party