Thank you letter for hard work or dedicated work

Summary: Employees are the most valuable asset of the company. As long you have professional and motivated employees you can do everything. Therefore, don’t forget to thank them for the hard work. It doesn’t cost you money but it means a lot for them. Here is a sample of letter below:
12 September 2010
Jayson Berdelt
Marketing manager
Kreyg& CO. Ltd
Dear Jayson,
I wanted to thank you for your dedicated work in a company. I really appreciate your hard work on the project. The results are perfect. I want to grant you extra week for a holiday. Inform our HR department about your holiday schedule and confirm with them the dates of an extra week holiday that we will arrange for you.
Again, thank you for your hard work on the project and please feel free to contact me in case you have any issues to discuss. I want to be sure that my employees are satisfied with the work conditions and bring any problems to me when they occur.
Best wishes,
Robert Dayner
General Manager
Kreyg& CO. Ltd

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for hard work or dedicated work