Thank You Letter for Farewell Party

Summary: This letter is made to say goodbye and utter the deeply appreciation of the time spent in a certain office or company. The letter shows the teachings and learning that the work gives. The letter might be a goodbye to the work but not a goodbye to the friendship that was built.
To the all the Staff,
Australian Fashion & Designs Inc.
1986 Leroy Lane
Onida, SD 57564
To All,
I would like to inform everyone that is this is my last day of work at Australian Fashion & Design Inc.. As what I have mentioned to all of you last week, I got hired from another company and I will be starting to do my job there by next week. I made this letter to thank all of you for the entire support and love that all of you have given me.
I definitely enjoyed every single moment of my work here with you. All of you are absolutely a great help morally. I will all miss you and always remember that there are no other colleagues that will enable to replace you all.
All of you people can e-mail me at LolaHingston@example.com and if you want to talk to me and ask for an advice to your problems or any assistance, feel free to contact me at 605-973-612.
Thank you,
Lola Hingston

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank You Letter for Farewell Party