Thank you for the job offered

In today’s scenario getting a job that our hearts desire, is very rare indeed. And when one does get it, he is over the moon. After acquiring a job that the person was striving for, motivates this person to write this letter to his future employers.
Here is a sample job thank you letter:
From:
Dr. David Ronaldson
Dale College of Nursing,
Vancouver,
Canada
To:
The Director
Edmonton college of Nursing and Research,
Edmonton,
Canada
21st June 2010
Ref: Thank you for the job offered
Dear Sir,
I am in possession of your acceptance letter, asking me to join your prestigious college. It is of extreme pleasure for me to be joining your college. It shall be of no problem for me to join by the 30th of this month. I have already given my notice to the Dean of our college. I shall be able to wind up all my work here within the stipulated period and reach Edmonton by 28th of this month. It shall give me enough time acquaint myself with the new work place.
I shall bring all the concerned documents mentioned in the letter. I now wish to extend my heartfelt thanks for giving me the opportunity of being able to serve your institution. Rest assured that it shall be my utmost priority of trying to uplift and further the reputation of the institution.
Once again my sincere thanks.
Yours truly,
David Ronaldson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for the job offered