Sympathy Letter for Loss of Father

Summary: it is often beyond words to express the grief that one would feel going through the phase of losing a father. However, with appropriate selection of words you can ultimately touch their hearts. Those who are tearing the letter one after the other as they are unsure of what to put in the letter should go through this sample once.
Tami E. Lentini
857 Rhode Island Avenue
Washington, DC 20036
Date: Dec 23, 2009.
My dear brother,
I am sorry to know about the sudden death of your beloved father and my uncle Robert Lentini. I am here to share my deepest sympathies with you when you are passing through a traumatic period of your life. I still remember those past years when Uncle Robert used to show and treat me with love and affection and treating me the way he treated you. In fact, my father has not yet recovered through the news. As you know that, he had a paralysis attack a few days ago, so he was unable to come and console your family personally.
Even my father still remembers the way your father and mother used to shower their love and blessings upon me. Both of my parents are in grief and sorrow. I was dying to come to you right away but that is simply not possible because of my office inspection so I will make sure that I am by your side next week. I do understand about the disturbance you would be passing through, as it is not easy to recover over the death of a family member who is considered no less than the backbone of the family unit. Now every duty is on your shoulders and you should make sure that you look for the best alliance for your sister. Do not consider yourself alone through any phase of life as I am here, as your own brother to assist you through thick and thin so don’t hesitate to contact me any time.
My deepest sympathies,
Yours lovingly,
Ronald K. Campbell

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sympathy Letter for Loss of Father