Sympathy Letter For Illness

Summary: Health is wealth. Everything will go for a toss if body is not healthy. No one can help anyone in maintaining one’s own health. The moment the body becomes unwell the road to live a cheerful life gets disturbed. Taking precautions is better than taking medicines and gaining sympathy.
Patricia T. Osorio
4762 Willison Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
September 17, 2010
Dear Pat,
How are you? How are your roommates? One of your friends informed me about your ill health. I got so upset and worried about your health. I had advised you not to consume unpasteurized milk. However, you girls just did not bother. What did the doctors have to say about your health and recovery process?
At such a stage, I would suggest you that you take proper rest and maintain proper hygiene or else the medicine will not be able to make much of a difference. You need wash the fruits and vegetables before you cook or eat them. Boil the milk before consuming it. Taking care of your health is in your own hands. I know it’s all my fault, that you turned out to be so careless. However, does not worry I will joining you all soon to make sure you all get up and running as quickly as possible.
I wish you all got well soon.
Yours affectionately,
Your mother Terry.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sympathy Letter For Illness