Sorry Letter to Sister for behavior

A harsh word said in temper and haste leads to severing of relations. This may lead to painful conditions of the heart and mind. It is therefore best if both the parties involved apologize to each other. A letter is then a righteous way to say sorry.
Here is a sample I am sorry letter:
From:
Ronald Trump
Apple Appt.
Flat #106,
Park Street,
New York
To
Susan Langdon
Iris Appt#16,
Flat 3088,
Maple Street,
Toronto
Canada.
21st June, 2010
Dear Susan,
You will be, off course, surprised on receiving my letter. Before continuing on I would like to say sorry for my behavior at the Christmas dinner. I am sorry that we had a difference of opinion. Mom and dad were badly disappointed as the things did not go well at their dinner party. They blamed me after you left. They did not want us to fight in this manner given the fact that we had met after 2 years. My wife Tina too was disgusted with me.
I would like to thus extend my apologies to Edward also whom I unintentionally insulted. I hope you will accept my apologies. Please write to me at the earliest possible. I deeply regret for my behavior.
Bye for now,
My love to you and the kids,
Your brother,
Ronald

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sorry Letter to Sister for behavior