Sorry Letter to husband for pet harsh accident due to carelessness

This letter is addressed to a husband who has gone on a business trip outside town and whose pet dog is in hospital in a very critical condition because of his wife’s mistake. In this letter, wife explains him the incident that led to their pet dog’s serious condition. The wife also asks for forgiveness.
Erik C. Rockwell
2931 Bottom Lane
Wilson, NY 14172
12th October 2010
Subject: Our pet Jimmy is been hospitalized because of a harsh accident.
Dear ________,
It’s very sad and regretting to bring to your notice that our pet Jimmy met an accident in our backyard. Jimmy was making noises just to notify me to let him out to play in our backyard. Jimmy got a very powerful shock as the wire from the electric pole is fallen in our backyard.
When I was busy cooking in the afternoon, jimmy began barking. Since he loves playing in sunlight, I let him out to play. But that time the electric wire thing completely had gone from my mind. The current from the open wire got hold of Jimmy. He suffered a serious shock. I admitted him in the pet hospital near our house.
I am very sorry. This happened because of my sheer carelessness. Please forgive me.
Your dear wife,
Juanita E. Rockwell

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sorry Letter to husband for pet harsh accident due to carelessness